While Saturn might be characterized as a stern schoolmaster and is often associated with restriction, it’s also the planet of hard work, discipline, patience, and mastery.
Saturn can bring hardship, hard lessons, and insecurity. But Saturn can also bring recognition and achievement. It all depends on how attentive you’ve been to Saturn’s lessons and how diligent you’ve been with your commitments and responsibilities.
What’s This For?
The Sun is conjunct Saturn just once a year, and I like to think of this as an annual opportunity to take stock, reflect on how things have been going, and adjust fire if needed. If things have been starting to fall apart, it is probably time to adjust course and reassess goals. If things have been going well, it is a good time to articulate and commit to your goals or your next phase. Either way, this is the kind of thing Saturn does – Saturn can help.
Basically, it’s a good time to think about the structures in your life. This can be literally, like if you’re due for a roof inspection or planning on building onto your home, organizing your closets, decluttering the basement, or remodeling your place.
But it can also be more figurative. How do you spend your time? What shapes your plans for your own day to day living? Do you *have* plans shaping your day to day living? Or are you living in constant reaction to external forces with little agency over your own schedule and life? These aren’t always easy issues to untangle – but Saturn can help you do that work of untangling and articulating where you want to be and how you can get there.
This is a good time for anything related to building, rebuilding, commitments, stability, authority, and real estate/your home.
- If your life is too cluttered, it’s a good time to ask Saturn to help you declutter.
- If your time is taken up too much with other people’s bullshit, Saturn can help you set reasonable limits and get your life back.
- If everything you’ve tried to do lately has just fizzled out or gone wrong, it’s a good time to ask Saturn to help you reassess and get clarity on what you need to adjust.
- If things have been going well at work and you’ve been diligently working towards promotion or a raise, it’s a good time to ask Saturn to help you get the recognition you’ve earned.
- If you’ve been kinda drifting along getting buffeted about by outside forces and not having much of a plan of your own, it’s a good time to ask Saturn’s help in forming one.
- If you are considering any project or path where commitment, hard work, skill, mastery, and/or vision are big elements of success, it’s a great time to ask Saturn’s blessing and start that new endeavor.
Read more or book your spot now at Seraphin Station.
One thought on “Commitment to Vision: Sun Conjunct Saturn Service Starts Tonight”
Reblogged this on Big Lucky Hoodoo.