Here’s my latest attempt to make this as clear as possible and stave off reading comprehension problems.
*Due to importation laws that place an undue administrative and financial burden on very small e-commerce businesses, I can no longer ship to Poland, Slovakia, Germany, France, Greece, Spain, or Lithuania.*
|If your order contains:||Handling time is:|
|0 custom items||14 days|
|1 custom item||25 days|
|2 custom items||40 days|
|3 custom items||55 days|
- I do custom work. This is not Amazon.
- I handle every aspect of your order myself. I do not have employees.
- These handling times are estimates, not guarantees.
- Plants, insects, wildlife, and the weather don’t work for me, don’t do things to spec, and don’t follow orders.
- I’m a rootworker – literally. That means most of my day is spent outdoors tending to and harvesting plants or in my altar and work rooms doing work for clients and making things for customers. I am not on the computer or at a desk all day.
- You will be notified when your order is ready to ship and sent a tracking number.
- If you haven’t gotten a tracking number, your order is still processing.
- Labels can be printed in batches several days in advance of the actual ship date.
- Tracking is not real time.
- There are probably orders ahead of yours in the queue.
- There are probably emails ahead of yours in the queue.
- COVID, war, and other global events have disrupted supply lines and availability of inventory and packaging materials all over the planet. Everything takes longer and costs more. This is not the same world we were living in three years ago. Please don’t take it personally or be a jerk about it.
- Sonia does not live here. In order for us to stay on the same page, share the same inbox, keep all these systems and platforms and apps playing nice with each other, and make sure nothing falls between the cracks, we need you to follow directions for orders and communication.
- All sales are final.
Prices on customized items like mojo bags, pakets, and custom oils are about to go up. People who don’t read item details and policies and don’t follow directions are creating too much extra work and giving me too many headaches.
But established clients and customers and generally reasonable people will be provided with ways to offset many of these increases, for instance through the loyalty/rewards program and subscriber-only discounts. I want you to know how much I value your business and your understanding of how all of this works and what this job entails. Y’all are who I’m working for and I appreciate you so much.
- 95% of domestic orders will ship for a flat rate of $5.
- 4% will ship for $10 max.
- Expedited shipping options are available (but they do not account for or change handling times – just shipping method/carrier/speed).
- Free shipping on domestic orders of $100 or more.
- International shipping rates are quite competitive; more details here.
How to Get Banned/Suspended
- Nagging, harassing, shouting, getting rude or hysterical
- Repeatedly failing to read or follow instructions, item listing details, and/or policies
- Filing a dispute or chargeback without talking to us first
- Filing an “item not received” claim on a custom item, especially when that item
- is completely custom-made from scratch for you based on your petition and situation
- requires and takes into account the casting of your natal chart and calculation of ongoing/upcoming astrological transits
- includes herbs, oils, essences, minerals, and curios which are rare, expensive, and/or not always frequently used in conjure
- may involve further divination/spirit work and/or the creation of talismans/sigils
- was ordered two weeks ago, for the love of freakin’ God
If you are blocked and you feel there’s been some error or misunderstanding, or if you have since located and read our Terms of Service and now understand the issue and our policies, we are open to discussing the reestablishment of your customer account.
I have begun the process of revalidating the subscriber list, and newsletter emails should resume in July. You will probably get an email asking you to confirm your interest in receiving the newsletters by resubscribing to the list. These should go out over the next week or so.
Newsletter subscriptions are now double opt-in, so new subscribers will get an email asking them to confirm that they do indeed want to subscribe. I’m really sorry for the extra step, but it’s just too crazy with the spambots and people forgetting they signed up or whatever.
If you don’t often open my newsletters or make purchases at my website, you may have gotten scrubbed, particularly if your name did not seem to match your email address in any way, if you signed up with an email address only and no name, or if you have an extremely unusual/unlikely name. Please don’t take it personally, but these are often features of fraudulent and spambot signups, and they’ve been a big problem lately. If you don’t get an email asking you to confirm your interest in the next week or so but you do still want to get mailings, you are more than welcome to resubscribe.